JOIN US FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES at 10:15am AT OUR NEW CHURCH BUILDING OR ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE CLICK HERE
We’re ecstatic to be in the midst of renovating our first permanent facility that is located directly in the middle of a brand new neighborhood being built in the heart of the Milk District in Downtown Orlando.
ADDRESS: 2113 E South St. Orlando FL, 32803
Join us for our new series titled “Deep Impact” as we discuss the Scriptures that have deeply impacted our lives over the years!
- Bring the kiddos and drop them in our new Splash KIDS area while you get to enjoy and engage in the service knowing that your kids are in great hands learning about God.
- We provide a weekly link to all of our Kids Splash Curriculum for parents to discuss with their kids throughout the week at home also.
Enjoy solid teaching and engaging worship as we connect with one another while safely following local CDC guidelines.
We’re adjusting our mask policy in response to the recent CDC statement.
– Masks required for all H2O Staff & volunteers
– Masks required if NOT Vaccinated
– Masks required for Splash kids
– Masks optional if vaccinated
– We will continue to practice social distancing
– Temp Checks at the Door
(Policies are subject to change based on further CDC recommendations)
WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
THIRST. We’ve all felt it, but Jesus addressed a specific kind of thirst when he spoke with a woman at a well, as recorded in John 4. This Samaritan woman was like so many of us today- de-churched or un-churched. Many of us feel that something was lost in translation from God’s love to our lives, until one day we think, “something’s missing.” Jesus spoke to this woman about her life’s journey and about her thirst. He said, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” So Jesus spoke to an un-churched, spiritually curious woman about God, and He didn’t judge her, dismiss her, or preach at her. She mattered. They talked. He cared and He listened. He spoke without all kinds of religious jargon, using words that made sense to her. And it changed her life.